About Cercone Exterior Restoration
Cercone Exterior Restoration Corp. has set the industry standard of excellence in the field of commercial, industrial and residential exterior restoration. Through attention to detail, timely work completion, efficiency, safety and the ability to finance large scale projects, we have forged a reputation second to none.
Founded by a schooled, trained and experienced Architect (specializing only in the field of high-rise exterior restoration), Cercone ERC quickly set a course on a foundation of principles established in professional offices. These principles include a thorough understanding of building construction, in-depth analysis of potential repair types and respective long-term performance, and technical prowess.
Interestingly, the history of Cercone is a tradition of construction dating back three generations to 1890 when James T. Gallo formed Home Sweet Home Inc. This company later developed and built large scale apartment buildings throughout New York City and the five boroughs. As World War II approached, construction had nearly ceased due to the war effort. However, a portfolio of buildings had been amassed that would require on-going maintenance. The second generation, headed by Henry R. Cercone, managed various facade and roof maintenance projects and also developed a division of landscaping and park projects. This included sidewalks, paving and planting for the New York City Parks Department.
It is only through referral work that our company has grown to a large scale. However, this was not only a product of excellence. Just as we internally monitor all of our expenses on a daily basis and continuously strive to eliminate wasteful spending, we realize our clients are doing the very same. Therefore, it is our philosophy to approach all projects with fiscal sensitivity. We strongly think that one of the best ways to show appreciation to our clients is to show appreciation for their financial resources.
With offices in Manhattan and a 10,000 s.f. indoor warehouse facility in the Bronx, we are capable of performing and managing large scale construction projects in excess of $3,000,000. We own an array of suspended scaffold equipment and pipe staging. In addition, our truck fleet and container facility allow us to haul tons of equipment, material and refuse daily.
Cercone ERC’s field staff consists of highly skilled, licensed and safety-conscious tradesmen. Through quality control and using the highest grade materials, we are able to perform a multitude of projects such as the restoration of a historic landmark or the comprehensive repair of a high-rise building. We are available for a free consultation at any time to discuss existing conditions and potential repair types, or to provide bids for an upcoming project.
- Rigging and scaffolding installations
- Sidewalk bridge installations
- Examinations, probes, material-testing, and water-testing
- Masonry Restoration (Brick replacement, joint restoration, pinning, and stucco)
- Stone Restoration (Custom fabrication and patching)
- Concrete Restoration (Patching, pinning, deck in-fill, eye-brow repair, and GFRC)
- Stripping and coatings (All surfaces)
- High-pressure cleaning
- Fiberglass (Decorative elements and cornices)
- Lintel and relieving angle replacement (Steel, masonry, and stone)
- Waterproofing (Joint sealant, silicone seal and expansion joints
- Curtain Wall (Cleaning, sealant repair, and waterproofing)
- Metal Cladding (Bulkheads and parapet walls)
- Roofing (Single/multi-ply, fluid applied, tapered insulation and pavers)
- Asbestos Contaminated Material / ACM (Testing and removal)
- Emergency Response: 24 Hours/7 Days (Leaks, temporary shoring and site safety)